Sunday, May 18, 2003

Well, if you read my last post, and happened to read his as well, then you probably know there was some tension in this house early in the week. I can tell you that there have been a lot of emotions lately, surrounding a lot of different issues, but we're still here and are both committed to keep at it. It's funny, sometimes it's so good I can't even remember what our differences are. I'm going to try not to remember all day today. :)

He's working all weekend, so I'm on my own today. At some point I have to do laundry. Speaking of laundry, we had our couch covers dry-cleaned. I picked them up yesterday and it looks perfect again. Lots of feathers flying around though as I put it all back together. Anyone with allergies would have HATED me if they were here. Can this get any more boring?

We watched Schindler's List last night. Or rather, he did. I have a really hard time dealing with that kind of monstrous cruelty and I had to stop watching or I would have thrown up. That's twice now that I haven't been able to watch that movie. He watched the entire thing though, and said that it was really good. So I'm happy about that. It was something we'd said we were going to do last week, and it got done.

Since this is so terribly boring, I'm going to do us all a favour and stop writing. If I think of anything interesting I'll be back, but for now I'm off to Rodney Yee and his VERY painful abs yoga. Ugh.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the dishes are done. And have been every night since Tuesday. And it's not because of my rant, as you could probably tell by his reaction, it's because he's trying, really trying, not to put stuff off anymore. I love him very much! :)

No comments: